As an AV Technician, you will be responsible for delivering our projects to the highest standard alongside the project manager and Director. From installing high end cinema rooms to wiring racks on site no two days will be the same.
Your duties will be varied, and the role will require you to be an integral part of a small hard working team with great communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
We are looking for a confident and knowledgeable AV Install Technician to join the team and assist the day to day managing of projects. The vast majority of the work week is based in Central London working across multiple job sites.
In this multi-faceted role, you will be required to:
- Install AV equipment including racks, large format displays, projectors, cabling
- To ensure that all staff comply with the company’s Health and Safety policies
- Supervise Junior technicians on site and carry out regular spot checks
- To communicate with the Project Manager and Director and report any problems accurately and efficiently
- Carry out any duties as requested by the Director
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for extremely motivated individuals who will relish the opportunity to work in a growing team with possibilities to progress within the company. Nucleus operates within a fast-paced environment requiring a positive outlook and a flexible attitude towards working hours. The ideal candidate will bring 1-2 years proven experience to the role.
- Knowledge of system software’s such as Savant, Crestron, Lutron, RTI, URC
- Experience in AV and home automation
- Experience with high end residential properties
- Understanding of computer networking
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to multi task and work on several projects simultaneously
- Able to work autonomously
- Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain consistent high standards across all project sites
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Valid Health and Safety Awareness Course Certificate
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Day holiday entitlement
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com